Just kiddin, it's her, only not naked [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just kiddin, it's her, only not naked [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You had my hopes up! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Which one?
Not to be insulting in any way, but there was a much better picture of her on the CD board. More recent, and more "mature". Someone asked on the sports forum "why anyone would visit that site?" That's a good reason. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Oh I saw that pic too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just posted this one cause it's kinda old and I wanted to aggrevate her a little bit [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Is it just me, or does the shirt on the girl on the far right say "Lady Holes?" Don't mean it seriously, just looks like what it says. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
lady eagles
You are such a punk!!! Thanks though Ironlung.
I really really hate that picture! I always have! I think I've changed quite a bit since high school.
Ah well...We all have pictures we don't really care for. That was one heck of a win though! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I was 17 in that picture....
Here's another goofy HS picture.
![]()
5 years later....
![]()
![]()
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
y helo thar VTGal, shoot me a pm..haha!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
HELLO!
Didn't know something that good looking could come out of the Cove. lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks